Monday 4 March 2013

Welcome the life :)


Life is full of uncertainty.confused??Don't worry, by the time you finish reading this, you will understand what exactly I am talking about.

That day when I woke up, I didn't know why but I felt “something is going to happen today and my life is going to change”...everything was just so beautiful that morning. Well generally I hate to go to office so early, but I was so much energised that day that I boarded the first bus to office. When I was lost in my thoughts, I got a call from one of my very close friend. She told me about her friend who was going through a rough phase and asked me to take care of her as she was in Pune. I didn't know her friend that well, but I had met her twice or thrice during the training in Mysore. I told my friend not to worry and asked her to inform her friend to meet me in food court. Generally I go to FC with my gujju friends, but that day they were all coming late (it was Monday, so generally everyone comes to office around 11).I was just entering the food court and then I saw her. The only word that came to my mind was “beautiful”.  I just couldn't take my eyes of her. It was not that I was seeing her for the first time, but there was something this time which was working like a magic. I was spell bound by her beauty. I wanted to dive in the ocean of her beautiful grey eyes. Her hair, her sharp features were just so perfect that even a poet wouldn't be able to describe it in words.... all of a sudden, it was not the gravity that was holding me to the planet, it was her. I was so much lost that I didn't even realise when she came to me. She asked me “hey, are you ok? You are standing here like a statue from the last ten minutes”. All I could manage was just to smile. She smiled and said “Let’s go..”.

By that time, I already knew that I was in love with her. I would do anything, be anything just to keep that smile on her face. After seeing conditions of my friends, I was so sure that I will never fall in love, but the moment I saw her I forgot everything. I knew that it was her who would either complete me or completely destroy me...

When I saw her smile, I realised why this morning was so special, why I came to office so early that day, why I got a call from my friend to meet her. This was bound to happen. Life has its own ways to surprise you. It has its own ways to fill a life to your moments. It arranges everything on its own to make your life special...

So keep smiling and be open to surprise. You never know what will be there in a store for you :) :)

3 comments:

  1. LIfe is what happens when you are busy making other plans :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha..enjoy he melodies dude... Till you across some new rocking melodies ;)

    ReplyDelete