Sunday 24 June 2012

wohh... i am still a kid :)


Well, I know the title is bit confusing...

When I was a child, I always use to wear would on one or the other part of my body....Sometimes on knees, sometimes on hand and sometime on face.... well the reasons were different all the time...Sometimes fights with other contributed to it and sometime a great fall from bicycle or my old sunny zip.. I know you all might be wondering why I am  telling you all these. 

Today I went out with my friends for a skate ride. Advait and Mahesh were on bike while I was skate..... Initially everything went fine until I reached the a slop. I was suddenly on the highest speed on skate and due to uneven stones on the footpath in a second I found myself kissing the floor. I was fortunate enough to save my head and shoulder up to some extent. But my knees had a major injuries. I saw bloods flowing out of the wounds and I was like its okay. But when I saw other people who actually were worried seen the blood, it made me realize how big the injury was. Two girls and one aunty was very kind to give the paper napkins to clean up the wound a bit.. I was still not feeling pain, but the worry on other people's face made me bit worried.

After coming home, we cleaned the wounds with savlon and applied the cream, but the blood kept flowing so I decide to visit the doctor first time in Germany. I was bit tensed to visit doctor, not because of the fear of injection but because of the language issue. But yeh somehow I managed it. Well frankly speaking, the doctors were more worried. They were like check this and that. If it is a fracture or not. Do you have pain here or not?? and all sort of questions were fired. I was surprised to see that there was a team of 5 (doctors and Nurses) who were attending me.... Well I can say the first visit of the doctor in Germany was bit scary. 

Well these wounds reminded me of my childhood. When I used to returned to home with wounds, mummy was the who got most worried. I am damn sure if she will come to know about this she will still feel same. I am glad that I am in germnay...

I  feel like I am still that kid.....or may be a grown up Kid ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment