Sunday 17 June 2012

blEssEd I Am tO hAvE yOU....


I strongly feel that some people are blessed with the ability to make the atmosphere lively..when i am around such people, it feels like just to stay with them... I feel full of life...

Yesterday a friend invited me for a dinner... We are kind of friends who don’t meet each other that often, but still we share a special bonding.. At least i think so ;). When I found my name in her list of close friends, I was bit surprised but very happy.  she named me “mega pixel” ... I kinda like that name...well actually what i want to say is we dont meet that quite often, but when we catch up, we end up talking for hours... N same happened yesterday.. We talked about almost all aspects of life... People, friends, work, frustration etc.... First of all let me tell you she is a wonderful host... U wont feel as a guest even for a moment..well let me come to the main topic, she is kind of a person with whom you would love to wander around.. Catch up for a coffee... Not because she is girl n she can talk for hours but because she has a knack to see positive side of everything and so whenever you are with her, you will feel like she is passing the positive energy to you...she can turn a sad situation into a happy occasion... Whenever i am with her I start seeing life with a totally different angle and i feel that everything is now falling in to correct sequence and place.. I feel so lively with her... I have mentioned her quite a lot now in my blogs…n there is a reason behind actually. I was inspired by her.. Her blogs, the way of seeing things everything I found very inspring and encouraging. I told her the same thing yesterday as well…. I hope she didn’t feel that I was buttering………

I consider myself lucky to have such few friends who are blessed with this special quality... Pandu, Popat, Thakur, time table ( i haven’t wrote the name intentionally), bakshi are some of my friends who  has this thing to make things light.. They can make u laugh...smile... N most important lively... Whenever they are around you will feel this is the life i am looking for... Full of fun, laughter, positive attitude and love...

I feel lucky or lets say blessed to have such friends...
Keep rocking guys...

-jai

2 comments:

  1. Hmm.. Finally I got this one.. :)
    I will post the link on my blog to this post to show off people about me.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) :) ..... I guess people already know it..u dont need to show off...but yeh u can put the link :P

    ReplyDelete