Wednesday 31 July 2013

D - Day.....


Well, I am not talking about some specific date decided by FBI or any other agency to take down some big terrorist group J J. It is actually bigger than that. It is my Birthday. Yes, exactly 28 years before, I was bornJ.

When I look in to the past and collect the memories of my birthday, they were actually quite eventful. I used to get call from friends, relatives at 00:00 on my birthday. It was like everyone joined the race and want to be the first one to wish me. It was amazing fun. First remember birth dates of friends, stay awake till late night to wish them. These days all these have been completely changed. FB and whats app have replaced the calls. People don’t remember birth dates as FB has offered a feature which reminds the birth dates of friends and relatives. It has made life easy but don’t you feel that it was a different kind of feeling to remember the birth dates and wish them. I feel so. It actually makes birthdays special.

Anyway, the start of my birthday was quite good. Few relatives and friends were actually waiting to tick the clock to 00:00 in India to wish me. To my surprise, many of my friends actually remembered my birth date even when I have hidden it on FB. Believe me, it made my day.  My friend Advait realized that it was my birthday next day around 11.00 p.m. so he could not arrange a cake and asked me to cut a muffin. Well I loved it also …. I guess cake size never matters… but feelings does…

I gifted myself a headphones from Beats by Dr. Dre. 




I also joined a gym :) :) …. I also made a resolution that I will visit each and every amazing place in the world and click the pictures to capture the moment for the life time :) :)


So far… it has been an amazing day…. Lets see how it goes J J

No comments:

Post a Comment