Monday 2 January 2012

Back on track.....

Finally, I am back...on the track of the life…

Don’t think much, it was just a line..but yeah, I am here after almost four months. Many things happened during this time. There are so many things to write about, so many things to tell you, but to tell you frankly, I am not able to put them in to words at the moment.

Today I want to thank one of my friend… I always feel refreshed when I talk to her. She is always full of life… and the most important thing about her is her ability to see something special in each and everything. Sometimes I feel jealous of her when I see that she can find happiness even in a sip of a coffee…. Can you believe it? But that’s true. Whenever I read her blogs, it makes me think whether I am living life right way or not. I am enjoying my life or not. You know she doesn’t write anything special in her blog, like  “a way to live a life” …. Or any other guide like “the monk who sold his Ferrari” and etc…but the way she describe the things happening in her life and how she is able to make most of the moment is just amazing.. Sometimes, it really makes me think “is it really possible?”..

I want to thank her again, as again its her blog only which inspired me to again take a pen and write something…

Cya for now,
Jai

No comments:

Post a Comment