Monday 28 October 2013

Blacked White - Part 2

Well, a friend of mine will be very happy to read the third blog of the month, even I don't know suddenly why I am so much into putting things in to words, trying to see things from different perspective, but I guess it is a positive change and I continue writing ...

Back in 2012, I published a collection of my black and white photos which are very close to my heart and also expressed my love for the black and white tone.So here is the second collection which is very special. 
All the below snaps were clicked in Nuremberg, Germany.


                                                             Dad, I want a better look ...

It reminds me so much of my childhood days when my parents asked me to sit on their shoulders to have a better looks


                                                                    

                                                                     Spread the smile... 



The guitarist

This guy was playing an amazing guitar in the altstadt Nuremberg. Luckily I was able to get this pic with the perfect pose



What's going on there?


Expressions..

Just love everyone's expression in this image... each one has a diff expression on his face



The basket of happiness

well, at the first look, I found it a bit strange to see the way this lady was carrying her baby..


The survival
Really sad to see that a physically fit person has to do this to survive...Definitely its better than begging, but still when you have strength, when you have life then you can surely do better


The joker
I observed this Joker for quite a while. He was not able to sell these balloons with diff shapes and that's the pain which I saw on his face. I was happy to see that in spite of his own pain, he was able to bring smile on faces pf plenty of kids....


Kids surely have some hidden power which helps you forget your sufferings, your pain.... The moment I saw this cute kid, it brought smile on my face :)


Each of the above snap has a special meaning and a message... some of them I tried to explain, rest you can define :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this and all the photos and yes I am super happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) :) thank you ji ... n thanks for continuous motivation and inspiration :) :)

      Delete